Soothing Diaper Cream - Oatmilk Calendula, 85 g
Babo Botanicals All Natural, Soothing Diaper cream is specially formulated to create an optimal moisture barrier for your baby's bottom. This Dermatologist tested and Pediatrician approved &n
Babo Botanicals All Natural, Soothing Diaper cream is specially formulated to create an optimal moisture barrier for your baby's bottom. This Dermatologist tested and Pediatrician approved cream contains calming and nourishing Calendula and Colloidal Oatmilk.
This natural diaper cream is perfect for newborns or babies with very sensitive skin.
- All natural, chemical free
- Contains Certified organic nutri-soothe blend rich in vitamins, antioxidants and anti-inflammatories
- 25% non-nano zinc oxide helps prevent redness, inflammation and diaper rash.
- Non-nano zinc oxide forms a protective barrier and helps prevent redness, inflammation and diaper rash.
- Contains colloidal oatmeal and organic calendula that protects delicate skin.
- Pediatrician Tested for Sensitive Skin.
- Cloth diaper safe, absorbs moisture without staining.
- Gluten Free, Dairy, Soy, Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts Free
- SLS Free, Sulfates Free, Phthalates Free
- Dyes, Sodium chloride, Synthetic Fragrances Free
- Formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA Free
Babo Botanicals Organic Farm
The Babo Botanicals collection is made entirely on a certified organic farm. Located in upstate New York, the facility sources the highest quality botanicals from around the world, emphasizing fair trade while also supporting local industries. Babo Botanicals products are made in small batches to ensure close attention to detail and promote the highest level of quality assurance. The formulas in the collection were developed in conjunction with leading botanists, with the unique needs of babies and children's hair, scalp, and skin at the forefront of the development process.
How To Use
- Knead/Press tube well before use.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleans the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply the cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime wet diapers can be prolonged.
- Always do a Patch Test before using a new skin care product.
- Although the product smells yummy, it is for external use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Zinc Oxide, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Cera Flava (Natural Beeswax), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Calendula (CalendulaOfficinalis) Flower Extract* & Nutrisoothe Herbal Infusion [Olea Europaea ((Extra Virgin) Olive) Fruit Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile (German)) Flower Extract*, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) Root Extract*], Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Castor Wax), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin Siam) Resin Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Dimensions: 3 x 1 x 1 inches
Weight: 85 ml
Physical State: Liquid
You May Also Like
We notice your preference, and think you might love these too.
Tips and tricks to help make pregnancy and parenting a smooth sailing journey
Carefully curated information to help you know your pregnancy a bit better.