Preggie Drop Sour Fruit Candies - 21 ct
Say goodbye to morning sickness and a queasy tummy!!! Three Lollies Preggie Drop Sour Fruit Candies are developed by healthcare professionals to provide relief from morning sickness. The candies ar
Say goodbye to morning sickness and a queasy tummy!!! Three Lollies Preggie Drop Sour Fruit Candies are developed by healthcare professionals to provide relief from morning sickness. The candies are made from essential oils and plant botanicals proven to relieve nausea.
- Highly effective due to the special formulation of essential oils, aromatherapy, and a unique delivery method.
- Recommended by Healthcare Professionals.
- All-Natural Ingredients.
- Drug Free
- Free of Chemicals.
- 100% safe for mom and baby.
- Absolutely no side effects.
- Contains no artificial flavors or colors.
- Helpful in relieving nausea and queasy stomach due to Pregnancy, Labor medications, Vitamins and Supplements, even Post-Anesthesia and Surgery.
- Great tasting, fast-acting and highly effective at combating your nausea and upset stomach.
- Each piece is individually wrapped to stay fresh and go with you anywhere.
- Great addition to your labor bag, to help with dry mouth and provide a nice energy boost.
- Makes a wonderful gift for your wife, sister, daughter-in-law, co-worker, neighbor or anyone you know touched by pregnancy.
- A container of 21 lozenges infused with nausea-relieving essential oils of Sour Raspberry, Green Apple, Sour lemon and Sour tangerine.
- Made in the US
Manufactured in a facility that processes Dairy, Peanut, Almond, Walnut, Pecan, Nutmeg, Soy Protein and Wheat Products.
How To Use
For oral consumption only. Allow it to dissolve in the mouth. Do not chew.
Dried Cane Syrup, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors (made with essential oils) and Natural Colors.
Dimensions: 1.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
Weight: 21 ct
Physical State: Solid
You May Also Like
We notice your preference, and think you might love these too.
Tips and tricks to help make pregnancy and parenting a smooth sailing journey
Carefully curated information to help you know your pregnancy a bit better.