Moisturizing Conditioner - Oatmilk Calendula, 180 ml
Babo Botanicals Moisturizing Conditioner is an extra gentle conditioner for sensitive hair and scalp, perfect for babies and kids with lots of hair. Organic Calendula and Colloidal Oatmeal nou
Babo Botanicals Moisturizing Conditioner is an extra gentle conditioner for sensitive hair and scalp, perfect for babies and kids with lots of hair. Organic Calendula and Colloidal Oatmeal nourish, hydrates and conditions dry, sensitive hair and scalp.
It contains Organic Virgin Coconut Oil that leaves hair soft, smooth and extra shiny. The whole family will love the comforting and clean natural scent.
- Contains pure flower and plant extracts so you can feel safe and secure knowing you're giving your family a safe, effective and natural hair care treatment.
- Enriched with Babo's Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe™ Blend, which is a mix of chamomile, calendula, watercress and, kudzu, rich in vitamin A, C and, D and which was developed to deliver maximum nutrients, protection, and moisturization.
- Deeply nourish and fortify hair with salon-quality formula rich in organic plant extracts, oatmilk, calendula and coconut oil.
- Provides tangle-free hair, making them more manageable and easy to comb.
- Hair Color Safe
- Gently soothe, strengthen and relieve the most demanding hair needs, from babies' cradle cap to children's sensitive scalp or adults' dry hair.
- Hypoallergenic & Allergy tested
- Tested by leading Dermatologists & Pediatricians for safety & efficacy.
- Gluten Free, Dairy, Soy, Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts Free
- SLS Free, Sulfates Free, Phthalates Free
- Dyes, Sodium chloride, Synthetic Fragrances Free
- Formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA Free
Babo Botanicals Organic Farm
The Babo Botanicals collection is made entirely on a certified organic farm. Located in upstate New York, the facility sources the highest quality botanicals from around the world, emphasizing fair trade while also supporting local industries. Babo Botanicals products are made in small batches to ensure close attention to detail and promote the highest level of quality assurance. The formulas in the collection were developed in conjunction with leading botanists, with the unique needs of babies and children's hair, scalp, and skin at the forefront of the development process.
How To Use
- Apply to damp hair, avoiding eye area
- Leave on 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse Thoroughly.
- Always do a Patch Test before using a new skin care product.
- Although the product smells yummy, it is for external use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Delta Glucono Lactone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Virgin Cocus Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) Root Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Sorbitan Oleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, L-Arginine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Natural Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Dimensions: 2 x 2.8 x 6.8 inches
Weight: 180 ml
Physical State: Liquid
You May Also Like
We notice your preference, and think you might love these too.