Calming Baby Bubble Bath & Wash - Lavender & Meadowsweet, 450 ml
Babo Botanicals 3 in 1 Calming Shampoo, Bubble Bath & Wash is an all-natural, plant-based formula for babies or kids of all ages. It contains a soft, soothing scent of French Lavender to relax, soo
Babo Botanicals 3 in 1 Calming Shampoo, Bubble Bath & Wash is an all-natural, plant-based formula for babies or kids of all ages. It contains a soft, soothing scent of French Lavender to relax, soothe and facilitate more restful sleep The plant-based formula gently cleanses hair, scalp and skin and Meadowsweet Oil gently moisturizes delicate skin.This is a great product for pregnant women looking to soak in a relaxing bath without worrying about toxic chemicals lurking in the fluffy bubbles.
The soothing Lavender fragrance relaxes, and facilitates more restful sleep, while calming bubbles add the perfect touch to your baby's overall bedtime routine.
- Soothing lavender oil and meadowsweet moisturize delicate skin
- Works great as a shampoo, too, and will leave baby’s hair (or yours too!) clean and smelling delicious.
- Enriched with Babo's Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe™ Blend, which is a mix of chamomile, calendula, watercress and, kudzu, rich in vitamin A, C and, D and which was developed to deliver maximum nutrients, protection, and moisturization.
- Perfect for the entire family
- Gluten Free, Dairy, Soy, Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts Free
- SLS Free, Sulfates Free, Phthalates Free
- Dyes, Sodium chloride, Synthetic Fragrances Free
- Formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA Free
Babo Botanicals Organic Farm
The Babo Botanicals collection is made entirely on a certified organic farm. Located in upstate New York, the facility sources the highest quality botanicals from around the world, emphasizing fair trade while also supporting local industries. Babo Botanicals products are made in small batches to ensure close attention to detail and promote the highest level of quality assurance. The formulas in the collection were developed in conjunction with leading botanists, with the unique needs of babies and children's hair, scalp, and skin at the forefront of the development process.
How To Use
- This bubble bath uses plant based bubbling agents; therefore it does not bubble like synthetic formulas.
- It will create great bubbles when used correctly.
- Run at least two capfuls of formula under vigorous running water at the start of tub filling.
- Apply to wet hair and scalp, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse Thoroughly.
- Always do a Patch Test before using a new skin care product.
- Although the product smells yummy, it is for external use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Purified water (Agua), Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside (from sugar), Glycerin (Vegetable), Natural Lavender-Melon Essential Oil Blend, Glucono Delta Lactone (natural ferment of sugar), Xanthan Gum, Organic Meadowsweet (Spiraea Ulmaria) Extract*, Organic Anthemis Nobilis (chamomile) Flower Extract*, Organic Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract*, Organic Pueraria Lobata (Kudzo) Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate (food grade preservative), Chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract
*Certified Organic ingredients
Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 8.4 inches
Weight: 450 ml
Physical State: Liquid
Q: Is this gentle enough for very dry skin?
A: Yes, the Natural Lavender and Organic Nutri-Soothe Complex makes this bubble bath very gentle and soothing for very dry skin as well.
Q: Is this "Tear Free"?
A: We use it as body wash, bubble bath, and shampoo and haven't had any tears yet. We are pretty careful about not getting it in eyes but my son is super sensitive to smells, anything near his eyes, and he doesn't have a problem with this when we rinse it out of hair and off his face. He LOVES this product. It smells great.
It doesn't bother my son at all (we've used this for the past year and a half, and make no effort to keep it out of his eyes). So...if it's not, we're in trouble!
Q: Is this product supposed to be so watery? I was expecting a thicker fluid like all other shampoos. Just want to make sure that I got the right product
A: Yes, Babo Botanicals Calming Baby Bubble bath is watery in consistency but rest assured that its very effective, just a little bit poured under the running water makes lots of bubbles!
Q: Is it safe for color treated hair?
A: Yes, Its safe to be used for color treated hair. Its very gentle and smells awesome!!
Q: Does this just smell like Lavender essential oil (strong and sharp smelling)? Or is it a softer, baby friendly scent ?
A: The bubble bath has a very soft and gentle lavender scent
Q: Could this product be used as baby's hair wash?
A: Yes, this dual purpose bubble bath and wash can be used to wash baby's hair
You May Also Like
We notice your preference, and think you might love these too.
Tips and tricks to help make pregnancy and parenting a smooth sailing journey
Carefully curated information to help you know your pregnancy a bit better.