Anti Nausea Wrist Bands - Crystal Clear, Free Size
Psi Bands pronounced "Sigh Bands" are drug-free wrist bands for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness from pregnancy, motion sickness, chemotherapy, and anesthesia. With Psi Bands, those who
Psi Bands pronounced "Sigh Bands" are drug-free wrist bands for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness from pregnancy, motion sickness, chemotherapy, and anesthesia. With Psi Bands, those who suffer from the common, yet debilitating condition of nausea can feel better – in style and comfort!
Psi Bands are praised for their unique combination of features and benefits.
- Drug free - Do not cause drowsiness or dry mouth caused by over-the-counter medications and do not interfere with an unborn child.
- Uniquely fashionable - Available in several fun colors.
- Adjustable and Comfortable - Adjusts around the wrist like a watch and at the acupressure point for personalized comfort and fit.
- Waterproof - No more soggy wrist bands.
- Reusable – No expiration date. No batteries.
- BPA free plastic.
- Each package contains two sets of Psi Bands; one band is worn on each wrist.
- Fit wrists up to 7 ½ inches in circumference.
- Scientific studies support the use of wrist acupressure for the relief of nausea.
- Wrist acupressure has grown in popularity because it is noninvasive, effective, easy to self-administer, and affordable.
- Acupressure has been around for more than 5,000 years. It has been embraced by western society because it’s efficacious and drug-free.
- Psi Bands make a great gift of relief for loved ones who are suffering from nausea.
- Featured in Oprah Winfrey’s “O Magazine.
- Entrepreneur Magazine calls PSI Bands a "strokes of genius.
- Seen on GMA, Shark Tank, NY Times, Women's Health Magazine, and more.
- Designed in the US, Made in China.
How To Use
PSI Bands are indicated for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness (pregnancy), motion sickness/travel, chemotherapy, and post-operative nausea from anesthesia. PSI Bands are drug-free, comfortable, adjustable, waterproof, and reusable.
How to Position Psi Bands:
- Place one band on the inside of each wrist, 2 1/2 finger widths above the center of your wrist crease between the wrist tendons. This placement is known as the Nei-kuan acupressure point. The button should be facing in and the dial should be facing out.
- Both bands should be worn at the same time.
How to Adjust Psi Bands:
- To adjust the band size around the wrist, place the post of the dial through the appropriate band hole. Feed the slack of the band under the slide-able collar, just as you would with a watch. It should feel snug yet comfortable.
- To increase or decrease pressure on the Nei-kuan acupressure point, rotate the dial. It should feel snug yet comfortable.
Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.5 x 2.1 inches
Weight: Free Size
Physical State: Solid
You May Also Like
We notice your preference, and think you might love these too.
Tips and tricks to help make pregnancy and parenting a smooth sailing journey
Carefully curated information to help you know your pregnancy a bit better.