3-in-1 Calming Face, Hand, Body Wipes - Lavender & Meadowsweet
Babo Botanicals 3-in-1 Face, Hands & Body Wipes gently cleanse face, hands, and body without rinsing, leaving skin soothed, soft and moisturized. These plush wipes are formulated for sensitive
Babo Botanicals 3-in-1 Face, Hands & Body Wipes gently cleanse face, hands, and body without rinsing, leaving skin soothed, soft and moisturized. These plush wipes are formulated for sensitive and delicate skin with calming and soothing lavender and meadowsweet. These multi-taskers are great for babies, kids, and grown-ups too. Great for use after yoga, post-workout, or as a makeup remover.
These wipes come in a convenient pack of 30 wipes
- Hypoallergenic and gentle enough for babies or anyone with sensitive skin.
- Contains calming French Lavender, Comforting Vanilla & Organic Meadowsweet.
- Natural cloth fiber is 100% plant-based and biodegradable.
- Safe solution for you and your baby's sensitive skin.
- Gentle baby cleansing cloth leaves face, hands and body soothed, soft and moisturized.
- 99% natural Ingredients
- Oil-free, Alcohol-free, chlorine free and non-irritating.
- Enriched with Babo's Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe™ Blend, which is a mix of chamomile, calendula, watercress and, kudzu, rich in vitamin A, C and, D and which was developed to deliver maximum nutrients, protection, and moisturization.
- Perfect for the entire family; Gentle for pregnant women.
- Gluten Free, Dairy, Soy, Peanuts, Almonds, and Walnuts Free
- SLS Free, Sulfates Free, Phthalates Free
- Dyes, Sodium chloride, Synthetic Fragrances Free
- Formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA Free
Babo Botanicals Organic Farm
The Babo Botanicals collection is made entirely on a certified organic farm. Located in upstate New York, the facility sources the highest quality botanicals from around the world, emphasizing fair trade while also supporting local industries. Babo Botanicals products are made in small batches to ensure close attention to detail and promote the highest level of quality assurance. The formulas in the collection were developed in conjunction with leading botanists, with the unique needs of babies and children's hair, scalp, and skin at the forefront of the development process.
How To Use
- Keep lid closed when not in use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Dispose off in a bin, do not flush.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To avoid the danger of suffocation keep this plastic bag away from babies and children.
- Do not place in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Purified Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Nutri-Soothe Complex [Vegetable Glycerin, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract*, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/ Leaf Extract*, Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) Root Extract*], Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.7 x 4 inches
Weight: 06 g
Physical State: Solid
Q: Are there any other fragrances for Babo Botanicals Wipes?
A: Yes, Nuluv currently sells two variants of Babo Botanicals Wipes
- 3-in-1 Moisturizing Sensitive Baby Wipes - Oatmilk & Calendula
- 3-in-1 Calming Wipes - French Lavender & Meadowsweet
Q: What is the size of an individual wipe cloth?
A: The size of the wipe cloth is 7 inches x 8 inches
Q: Do these packs have a snap to close or sticker?
A: Babo Botanical wipes comes with a plastic snap cover to preserve its freshness and moisture.
Q: How many wipes are there in a single pack?
A: There are 30 pre-moistened wipes cloths in each pack
Q: Can I use these wipes for removing makeup?
A: Yes, these wipes can be used to remove makeup.
These multitasking wipes are good for infants, children, post yoga and workout as well.
Q: Are these wipes biodegradebale?
A: Yes, these wipes are made from natural cloth fiber and 100% biodegradable.
Q: Can I flush these wipes?
A: No, these wipes are not flushable. Please discard them in a bin/trash after use.
Q: Are these cruely free?
A: Yes. All products sold on Nuluv website are crulty free
Q: Is there an expiration date?
A: Yes, Babo Botanicals wipes comes will a shelf life of two years, but for best results these wipes should be discarded after 3 month of opening.
Q: Can these wipes get moldy?
A: All pre-moistened wipes are at risk of getting moldy because of the presence of water. Babo Botanical wipes include natural & mild preservative to reduce the posibility of mold growth.
For best results, reseal the wipes after use and discard after 3 months of opening
Q: Do these wipes have any texture to them?
A: No, these smooth natural cloth wipes don’t have a texture in them
Q: Are the wipes already wet or do I add water to it?
A: These wipes are wet (pre-moistened) and ready to do.
Q: Can I carry these wipes in my hand bag?
A: Yes, the compact size of these wipes make them ideal for travel.
Q: Where are these wipes made?
A: These wipes are made in the USA.
You May Also Like
We notice your preference, and think you might love these too.
Tips and tricks to help make pregnancy and parenting a smooth sailing journey
Carefully curated information to help you know your pregnancy a bit better.